Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project Life update

I received my project Life kit last week.. it is great. Surprise I have been taking pictures since January 1.. I missed one day but I have an idea to make it up. Last year when I did this project I became unmotivated because I couldn't buy this kit.. now that I have the kit, it will be great. Incidentally they are offering a digital kit to Project LIfe, which is great. Hopefully after today I will have an online album .. my goal is to sort my pictures today and get them printed. Tomorrow is my monthly scrap nite with my scrappy girlfriends, so I can work on my project then.

Otherwise things are good, Alice starts swimming lessons tonight and abby is trying to say more words and loves to sing ABC's lol. We are slowly setting our plans for travel this year.. I am hoping to go to Ottawa in March for work and Wes may go to Seattle, we may have to join him lol. Also we are hoping to take a mommy and daddy trip to Greece in May and in the summer we are going to take a drive down the west coast to California, just us 10 days and a mini van should be interesting. Enjoy your week..

No comments: