Monday, January 4, 2010

challenges

So I ordered my Becky Higgins project Life kit I am awaiting its arrival.. its similar to what i started last year.. but this year i will have the kit which means I will do the picture a day thing.. I will start an album in my client albums to document it.. maybe or i will just remember to print pics each week.. lol. Now that I have my camera for my purse it should be easier.

I also joined a artist 365 group on fb that challenges you to be creative.. who knows if i will do every challenge but if I do one a month I will be happy. I really do love being creative.. i am just not naturally good at it.. lol i got kicked out of ART 10 lol.

hope these challenges inspire me and keep me sane lol..

1 comment:

Candace said...

Not naturally good at it???? yeah ok, you are super natural and awesome my friend!!! Can't wait to see your 365 project completed!!! Hope I make an entrance somewhere ;)