Saturday, January 17, 2009

Project 365


So I have started my project 365... 365 days in our lives... I will take pictures of me, the girls, wes, stuff, and ppl in our lives. I will make a scrapbook album out of it somehow digitally once I figure out Adobe or find a easier program. But I still will do my regular scrapbooking of course. I wanted to buy a Becky Higgins project 365 kit but they are allll sold out and they haven't decided if they are making more so I will at least start the pics and the details..I figure if i post here once a week in addition to my regular posts it will make it easier.
Jan 8 - Alice's watching her favorite show and dancing "In the Night Garden"
Jan 9 -Alice finds Mr. Potatoe Head glasses and wears them alllll day long
Jan10 - Abby is 5 months old.. wow time flies
Jan11 -Kokum comes to visit..alice running crazy while abby soaks up some kokum time..
Jan12 - a relaxing day at home and alice crusing her bike in the kitchen.
Jan13-Abby lol.. just thought it was the funniest pic of the day
Jan14 - Abby sleeping with her favorite sleep toy.. musical seahorse.. i just love how peaceful she looks.
Jan 15 - Scrapbooking day wohoo
Jan 16 - We went to out and alice tried on these glasses and pretty much kept them on alll day and everyday since then lol
Jan17 - we finally built a snowmap thats what alice calls them.
I find while taking pics everyday i can't take just one, nope i probably end up taking about 20 per day lol.. so its nice cause I have some really good pics of the girls and us.
ps.. who reads my blog from leftbridge and stoney plain lol.. take care everyone and hope your enjoying the awesome weather

No comments: