Tuesday, January 27, 2009

far from perfect but pretty darn fantastic anyway





Hello .. sorry i have been behind. Here are some latest pics of the girlys.. We have been busy sledding, building snowmans and alice started swimming lessons, which apparently she does not like. It must be the structure lol. So my life is not perfect and I don't pretend it to be.. its good and I love every moment. Its nice just to be happy with your everyday moments. Yeah there are days where I need a glass of wine to take the edge off lol.. or i just need a drive like yesterday boy that was a doozy.
It began with alice waking up before the rest of the world at 600am awesome, so we come down stairs and she has her milk and tree house and lala.. so far so good.. then i am dealing with my career via email with a bunch of meatballs seriously its like ppl try to make my life harder .. so i got over it abby woke up so i bring her down shes happy as pie and then i lay her on rug to changer her (usually i put a blanket or something down) but today i was like whatever what could go wrong really? So she pooped and then while i was taking her pamper off she wiggled and wiggled and smooshed yep smooshed her lovely green poop onto the nice cream carpet. How do you get mad at a 5 month old? You dont', you smile while your 2 year old is looking saying gross gross. So abby goes into jumper and i think oh wait we have a carpet cleaner so I get said carpet cleaner out and go to fill the water tank, but it was full from the last clean, full with dirty moldy SMELLY water... Greattttt. so i clean it out to the best of my ability with no bleach and then proceed to clean the carpet.. Carpet came clean but then my house smelled gross because the carpet cleaner smelled like barf because it was wasn't cleaned.. so i was fed up called wes he was like whoops.. oh well lol. and i went for a drive with the kids of course. oh and while i was getting carpet cleaner ready alice was trying to clean up poop with her socks.. greatttt lol. yeah so it was a great 1hr lol.. but isn't that the life of every mom?

My 365 project is good so far, I will upload tommorrow and maybe even post twice in one week wow wouldn't that be something. lol.. Well thanks for listening to my madness... hey life ain't perfect if it was then what would we laugh at and how would we have goals and dreams. Its the imperfections that create memories....

2 comments:

Candace said...

that story is freakin priceless, I know it was a rough one for you but it sure made me smile, so it was all worth it right? lol. I can't wait to see your progress on project 365! You are so super! Thanks for being such an awesome friend! Have a super duper green poop free day!

jaimey said...

Too funny!!
I am going to start a personal blog.....and I am inspired by you to start a 365 project...tomorrow!lol
Luv ya biotch!