Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goals 2009

So everyone has there new years resolutions/goals etc. I made some goals for myself.. If I achieve them fantastic but if not I won't be beating myself up about it.. lol. But I think if I create goals, I have to create a way to accomplish them or else I probably won't ever get them done or started nonetheless.

1. My 365 project..there are a few of these ideas floating around.. I know a friend of mine takes pics everyday of her 2 kids.. I am going to sorta do the same thing but I will take pictures of everything in my life for 365 days.. I am sure the majority will be alice and abby but I can't forget about wes, the animals and everything else that encompasses my life. I saw a perfect scrapbook kit that would help but its sold out so i found a variety of variations.. I will make one post weekly of my weekly pics and journaling and hope hope hope I stick with it for one year. I have already started and once I find a good kit I will start my layout..maybe I will do a digital ooohhhhhh

2. Take better pictures.... so I want to be a better photographer and I got a new flash for my camera and I have lots of new ideas.. so I put the word out I want to get better and ppl can pay me 50 buckeroos and I will change their life lol... or just take their pics for 1 hr lol.

3. I want to be better organized.. i bought a shelf from ikea and watch alot of homemade simple soo thats about all i got so far for this goal lol..

4. I want to be healthier.. yeah everyone has this goal.. i know.. so I enrolled in step areobics class on weds.. should be entertaining for everyone involved lol.. Oh I also enrolled alice in swimming

5. I want alice to eat more fruit.. sooo i made banana bread today and hope she eats it.. now if I can only figure out how to make everything into cookies i would be set.. spinich chocolate chip cookies anyone lol

6. I want to enjoy the relationships I have .... friendship is a two way street and sometimes some people in our lives forget that and we get left with all the work.. so my goals is to stop trying so hard for people who won't try so hard for me.. is that mean.. not really.. just honest

7. Enjoy my 30's ... so never thought I would say this.. but I look forward to growing old watching my kids grow up.. I had my time .. oh yes I did lol.. now I can enjoy attempting to raise two responsible citizens.

8. Give my career a jump start.. soo I hopefully will become a laywer soon lol.. and after maternity leave I will go back to work.. time TBA lol. So I wrote a letter to SCN stating I would love to continue and gave them my expected rate of pay.. we will see how that goes

9. hmmm I can't think of any more goals.. right now.. the first few were my main.. the rest I accomplish is just an added bonus.

3 comments:

Candace said...

I think it is great that you are setting goals for yourself, what are we without goals? You can do it! You are one the most creative, strong, and assertive people I know, and I am sure whatever you put your mind too you can accomplish.

Calli said...

I love your goals girl and I especially love that you stole my line,LMAO.I look forward to watching you accomplish all of them,because I KNOW you WILL,Love you xoxo

Koren said...

Thanks for the luv ladies..