Thursday, October 30, 2008

plane rides


Life has been busy,, but when has my life not been busy lol. I went to Toronto last week for an Indigenous Bar Association conference. I took abby with me and my baby sitter Kendra, my sister. The flight there was good, abby was really good on the plane and she was quite the conversation peice at the conference. Alice went to Vermillion to the farm for a few days while I was in Toronto and Wes was working. Apparenlty she only cried for abby lol. she was very happy to see her when we got home. It was sweet.

Abby is sleeping longer at nights, last night she didn't wake up till 630 this morning.. she sleeps for about 8 hrs straight now.. hmm.. shes only 2 .5 months but she eats an increadible amount during the day to store up for night i guess and she has enough chubby on her so I don't worry. Alice's talks lot now. She will tell you what an owl says and what sheep say lol. and she calls pumpkin a 'punkit' lol. She was very interested when we carved the pumpkin last night but thought the slimy stuff was i quote 'gross' .

Its been one year since my dad passed away, its very unreal to me but real at the same time. We had a tea dance and I was so amazed at how much food was made. We are lucky to have such a wonderful group of women who can make mean pots of soup and loads of bannock and 15 cakes in one day lol.

I have 3 photoshoots to post once i get more time. For the next two days i am taking halloween pictures at my office we have a lil backdrop set up for when all the kids come trick or treatin tommorrow.. alice is going to be snow white and abby is catepillar or a hotdog lol. well thats all for now.. wow november is in 2 sleeps

1 comment:

Calli said...

That is the most adorable costume EVER!
Oh and now I'm a blog follower,teehee (well I hope I did it right?!)