Monday, October 6, 2008

Jack of all Trades

Lately my friends have been calling me jack of all trades. I tend to be super busy and do a million things. Our wonderful receptionist at work was amazed at the million of things I do. So currently I am an articling student, I chair the Samson Cree Nation Safe Community Task Force, I sit on SML Board, IBA board. I teach Business law on mondays lol. and do photography on weekends. I also am addicted to scrapbooking, tv and shopping. I also make shell jewelery and i recently found the stuff i made last year. I am also a professional fundraiser. And I still am home at night to watch my shows and make supper and play with my wonderful daughters.. life is busy lol. I like to keep a full plate, there are so many things in life I want to do or see, so if i am presented with an opportunity I take, good thing i like coffee. Here are some silly pics of the girls. off to i go to edit some photos. alices new thing is saying oohh no and having super messy hair lol

No comments: