Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 months


Abby will be two months old on friday. Wow, I can't believe it has been two months. Feels like forever yet feels like just yesterday. She smiles, laughs and crys. She is a perfect baby that I love more and more each day. It breaks my heart that I had to go back to work so soon but in November I will be able to take 3 months off ormore until I decide what to do next with my life. In two months Abby has already travelled to BC, she has won over many hearts and has become an eating machine lol. I am a sucker and she sleeps with me but its the only time it can just be us and we enjoy it. (Wes sleeps with alice as we are complete suckers lol) But hey at least alice has a room and a bed. Baby steps baby steps they are only small once and it will be too soon when they want to shut us out of their bedrooms and be independant. wow 2 months and so many more to go life doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: