Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So i begin..

Finally I have time to update this blog.. which i apparently started 8 months ago lol.. so i decided I should start blogging about our lil family. it also gives me a place to rant and rave and show you all the wonderful things we do.

Life so far, we now live in Leduc, a nice lil yellow house with a soon to be yard. Its the perfect house for us. messy but perfect. I work in Hobbema finishing my articling year under Sasakamoose Law Office, Wes works for Graham construction (currently on pat leave), alice goes to daycare and abby is beginning her life as a baby.

Abigail (Abby) was born August 10, 2008. Alice loves her and loves being a big sister. Abby loves to talk and stare deeply into your eyes and loves her swing. Alice loves to be silly, dance, jump and run. Her passions lately are reading books or rather having us read to her.

Life is good we are getting ready for October and with that comes many things. Wes going back to work, I go to toronto for a week and my late dads one year anniversary and of course Halloween.

Hopefully I can post daily or at least weekly.. enjoy reading

No comments: