Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy bee weekends

So we had our usual busy weekend.. seems like all our weekends are busy, weekend warriors. lol. Saturday I went to a baby sale and got some good deals, i bought alice an elmo for 2$ it sings the song "Shout" over and over and over again. I now know why it was being sold lol. Then we flew to Hobbema for miss Lakinias 4th bday. She wasn't into having her picture taken a bit shy.

We had babies everywhere.. here is a pic of the new lightning babies left to right is Summer Lightning, Dominik Desjarlias, and Abby lol. the girls are only 8 days apart and Dom is about 2 months older . but much heavier lol

After the dinner we went swimming, my uncle rented out the pool for all 10 of us lol.. only about 10 went swimming and we pretty much stayed in the baby pool. alice the meatball had fun.

Then Sunday I took family photos of 3 wonderful family friends. I will post them in my picasa web albums after i work on them. I don't exactly want to be a photograher, after all i got the whole law thing going on lol. i just love taking pictures for people, i think its my hobby and a wonderful hobby it is. If i get good maybe i will actually charge money but for now i just want to get experience so i can get better and maybe some day i will be as good as some of my photography friends.. We all want to be good at something and being a good photographer is on my bucket list lol. Then after all the photoshoots I went to hobbema, to help out at the poker tournament.

Our family is having weekly poker tournments to raise money for my dads one year anniversay tea dance. We also raise money for the Walk for cancer our family particiaptes in every June and we also want to have a special in Honour of my dad at the next samson powwow. overall busy and fun weekend.. and today i get half day off from work so i can go enjoy the beautiful weather and hopefully take alice to the park...life is good.

No comments: