Monday, June 7, 2010

New Blog Title

So I changed by Title, the previous one just did not seem to fit. So after a lot of thinking I changed it. My word for this year was to breathe, to take in every moment, to take time, to relax. If you every checked out Ali Edwards . That's where I got the idea for my word of the year. I scrapbooked it too.

I am in the process of developing a webpage just for the photography. I created a facebook fab page HERE. I still have the group site.

I am not a big huge marketer for my photography, I like the old fashion word of mouth. Which is how I get most of my bookings. Plus I still have my day job which I love. I currently working on editing a boudoir shoot I did and a Wedding. I also have some fun stuff to blog. If only there was more time in the day. I also finished up another glamour shoot and those will be up on fb page and on here.

So stay tuned for some new things.

1 comment:

Candace said...

cool new name Koren!!! Can't wait to see all your new fun pics!