Thursday, November 5, 2009

Its Time

Its time for me to start up an alternate photography blog/website.. So I can continue my personal blog without inhibitions. I've seen some Blue Domain websites that i think I could work or stay with good old blogspot. I think I have done a good job building my portfolio that maybe i should take a step. My prices will be slightly adjusting in new year. I still want to be accessible but I also want to be reasonable to myself.

On the Law side of things. I am also thinking my firm should have a website.. Makes it easier to find us. I wonder if firms have type pad blogs lol.. but I think on the firm side I need to get more tech savvy or break down and hire someone. Who knows what changes can come.. but in order to move forward in life we need to take steps.

I am working on posting some Halloween pictures and editing the last wedding I did.

2 comments:

Candace said...

blu domain has awesome templates t work with! Can't wait for the new site/blog!

Candace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.