Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally I can post the latest pics.. So heres a run down and also for me to remember..
Jan18 - we live vicariously thru our children.. this is alice barbie.
Jan19 - Alice is a dance fool with her dance mat.
Jan20 - The day Obama became president of USA
Jan21 - My sweet abigails photoshoot for fun
Jan22 - My attempt at Callis Chicken Enciladas.. soooo good
Jan 23 - I spent the evening scrapbooking at home
Jan24 - Daddys girl
Jan25 - Uncles girl
Jan26 - Abby now likes to only lay on her stomach in the tub
Jan27 - This morning alice was running around in halloween pjs, housecoat, winterboots and a bag of plastic veggies.
Jan28 - crazy and oveexposed lol
Jan29 - abbys chubbiness i love it
Jan30 - its late i just survived a scary ride home from calgary.
Jan31 - I was at an all day scrapfest and made a mini album for xmas\

So far i am enjoying this challenge.. I realized i need to take more of abby and some ones of alice looking groomed lol.. Its a challenge to get the camera out before midnight otherwise I get pics of me in the kitchen lol.. Its nice cause i can reflect on each day. I figured out how i am going to scrapbook it.. i gave up on the becky higgins kit.. 1 its sold out, 2 its selling on Ebay for 200 bucks soo i will work on something this week and post it later.

I do find when i am taking pictures everday I am taking lots i have so many of the girls its funny and of other various things, I chose the ones for the product based on whichever pic makes me smile. If you click on the grid i belive it will show up bigger for you. I will post more as the days go by.. and I will keep you updated on the life of us.

No comments: