Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reflection

Well another Christmas has come and gone.. I enjoyed it very much this year. Its fun now that alice gets the whole idea sorta, well she gets the presents part and she figured out who santa was. We had 5 christmases lol, we went to vermillion, the lightning gift exchange on xmas eve, xmas day we went to my moms and my bio dad and boxing day we went to wes's moms. Now our house basically looks like toys r us threw up in it but oh well once a year and alice is quite busy now playing with her toys and abbys lol.

So the new year is coming and i guess this is when we reflect on the past year and what we look forward to in the new.

My past top 10 memories of 2008
1. The birth of Abigail Patricia
2. Moving into our new house
3. Alice becoming a motor mouth and saying "hey baby"
4. My family trip to Victoria for a friends wedding.
5. My trip to banff with some great girls.
6. All the dinners with my super family , mom and sister and brothers
7. My great scrapbook nights with my friends
8. Taking alice to Calgary Zoo
9. Finally completing my articling
10. Taking alice to spray parks and lakes during the summer

What I look forward to in 2009
1. Watching abby and alice grow together
2. Becoming a real life lawyer
3. Finishing my yard
4 Enjoying everyday moments with all of you.

Hope you all have a great new years and had a great holiday.

1 comment:

Risidore Family said...

Aww ... that was a great trip to Banff!! We'll have to do it again when our babies get older.