Friday, November 21, 2008

Mommy Time

So I have been home for 2 weeks... wow this is way harder than working lol. I love it. Its so much fun to be able to spend the days with my kids.. I went shopping with both of them by myself (technically i met friends) but i did it. I still get no sleep just like I am working.. abby goes to bed late.. although tonight she was out by 930 and alice wakes up at 6 sometimes 630 if I am lucky. Good thing for coffee.
Last weekend I had a scrapbook weekend with the girls. It was super. abby is a great scrapbooker lol. It was cold due to it being in an arena but super fun. My scrapbook group meets once a month but lately we find more reasons than once a month to meet. I love being able to just relax and have an evening away, that is pretty much my only evening activity besides the odd coffee night.
Xmas is coming up super fast, I think I will put up my tree soon. This will be the first year since me and wes met that we have a fake tree. But with 2 kids and a white rug its the best option just until alice gets past the knock everything over stage lol. Plus every single year there is always a morning where we come downstairs and our tree is on the floor.
Well hopefully my next post will be more inspiring.. i have all these great ideas but then i sit down and blank blank. oh and ps I was one of the 10% that did not see the big flash of light.. and i think everyone else is crazy hehe.

No comments: